Register for the 2022 Practice Summit as a guest of WAPHA
WA Primary Health Alliance invites everyone from WA who works in primary health care (GPs, allied health providers, practice nurses, practice managers, receptionists, PHN staff and others) to register as our guest for the 2022 Practice Coach Summit, which will take place via webinar on Friday 25 February 2022.
This is an online, one day summit which will support your practice to maintain excellence, improve sustainability, and build profitability.
If you work in primary health care in WA, you are invited to attend as a guest of WAPHA (usually $275 per person).
- Using advanced data management in primary care – to boost patient care, increase billing and measure performance
- Motivational interviewing - managing ambivalence, deep listening and goal setting
- Bringing your best self - how to thrive as a health care provider
- Creating a safe workplace - emerging from the pandemic with the best possible health, social and economic outcomes.
- The art and science of difficult conversations
- Dealing with negative Google reviews
- Video telehealth - making it stick - a QI Approach
- Artificial intelligence in general practice: When will my computer help make me best practice decisions?
- What can we learn from our pandemic experience to lift us in 2022?
We are sure you’ll get great value from the line-up of speakers, which includes some of the most important international and national voices in building and maintaining sustainable general practices.
Registration will also include 12 month membership of the Australian College of Practice Coaches.
To express your interest in attending, register below. Your application will be screened and redirected to the Registration site.
Once registered, you will receive an automated email asking you to ‘sign in now’. This is where you will complete your registration details and confirm attendance.
If you have any questions, please contact Training.CoP@wapha.org.au and a staff member will assist you.