Register for the 2022 Practice Summit as a guest of WQPHN
Western Queensland PHN invites everyone from the Western Queensland region who works in primary care (GPs, allied health providers, practice nurses, practice managers, receptionists, PHN staff and others) to register as our guest at the 2022 Practice Coach Summit, which will take place via webinar on 25th February 2022.
This is a fully online, one day summit which will support your practice to maintain excellence, improve sustainability, and build profitability.
- Using advanced data management in primary care - boost patient care, increase billing and measure performance
- Motivational Interviewing - managing ambivalence, deep listening and goal setting
- Bringing your best self - how to thrive as a health care provider
- Creating a safe workplace - emerging from the pandemic with the best possible health, social and economic outcomes.
- The art and science of difficult conversations
- Dealing with negative Google reviews
- Video telehealth - making it stick - a QI Approach
- AI in GP. When will my computer help make me best practice decisions?
- What can we learn from our pandemic experience to lift us in 2022?
We are sure you’ll get great value from the lineup of speakers which includes some of the most important international and national voices in building and maintaining sustainable general practices.
Registration will also include 12 month membership of the Australian College of Practice Coaches.
If you work in primary care in Western Queensland use the button below to register as a guest of WQPHN (usually $275 per person).